Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Questionaire

• Copy and paste the following questionnaire with your answers (1-2 words only please).

Where is your cell phone? right beside me
Your hair? Red, long (in a bun)
Your mother? The best person in the world!!!
Your father? Absent.
Your favorite food? Italian
Your dream last night? Nightmare...about losing my garnet ring
Your favorite drink? Sweet Tea
Your dream/goal? Kennel owner
What room are you in? Business Center. Need to get the Internet at my apartment
Your hobby? don't really have one...I like to have movie marthon's at home. does that count???
Your fear? n/a
Where do you want to be in 6 years? at age 29/30... married, hopefully. with kids.
Where were you last night? my apt. making cookies with Alyssa at midnight. Fun!!!
Something you aren't? I'm not a lier.
Muffins? Banana Nut
Wish list item? have my internet back on in the apt...and a second car.
Where did you grow up? Virginia.
Last thing you did? Blinked.
What are you wearing? Jeans and gray jacket
Your TV? I have 3 of them. Couldn't live without my movies.
Your pets? 3 dogs. 2 guinea pigs.
Friends? Many and I love them all!
Your life? busy...working.
Your mood? tired. worn out. and I can't believe it cost $182 at the vet for my guinea pigs!!!
Missing someone? my Mommy. Always miss my Mommy.
Vehicle? 1994 marron station wagon. The Pup Mobile.
Something your not wearing? a watch. I hate watches, I break them.
Your favorite store? Ross!!!
Your favorite color? Brown
When was the last time you laughed? second ago.
Last time you cried? Wednesday.
Your best friend? a few, the besties!!!
One place that I go to over and over? WORK.
One person who emails me regularly? HAWK.
Favorite place to eat? Melting Pot.

No comments: