Monday, January 4, 2010

Finish the...

1. My ex is . . still a good friend.
2. I should learn to . . .accept that I can't always be perfect.
3. I love . . . my dogs.
4. People would say that I am . . . a workaholic.
5. I don't understand . . . why my relationships with guys always have to be so complicated.
6. When I wake up in the morning . . .I take the pups out to pee before I do.
7. I lost . . .several movies in the move to TX.
8. Life is . . .hard.
9. My past taught me . . .you can't depend on a 50-50 relationship.
10. I get annoyed . . . when people rush me.
11. Parties are . . no-existent in my life...need to change that (oh Ethan!!)
12. I wish . . .I had my doggie kennel.
13. Dogs and cats . . .are the bestest friends a person can ask for.
14. My childhood . . .was good. little sheltered. LOL.
15. Tomorrow . . is my day to sleep in! I don't have to be at work til 5 pm. Hurray!!
16. I have a low tolerance for . . .people with Attitudes.
17. If I had $10 million dollars . . I'd pay off my debt and open my dream kennel.
18. I'm terrified of . . n/a
19. I've come to realize . . .I am a great person the way I am and if a man don't see that he needs to take a hike.
20. I am listening to . . .computer monitors buzzing.
21. I talk . . .to Alyssa every day. Love her!
22. My best friend(s) . . . Aylssa. David. Michelle T. Michelle G. and Debbie!!
23. My first kiss . . . was with Dylan...
24. Love is . . .real.
25. Marriage is . . .something I know nothing about... yet. LOL.
26. Somewhere, someone is ...thinking about me ( I love you Mommy!)
27. I'll always be . . .a dog lover.
28. The last time I cried was . . .a few weeks ago.
29. My cell phone is . . .permanently within sight. LOL.
30. Before I go to bed . . I set my alarm clock for an UN-Godly hour.
31. My middle name . . . Shannon Marie
32. Right now, I am thinking . . . it's nice to be off work already.
33. Yesterday I . . . worked 13 hours. Hurray for shoes that don't kill my feet!!!
34. Tonight I will be . . .watching movies and cleaning the Guinea Pig cage.
35. I really want to . . .open a dog kennel (Woot!)
36. The person most likely to re-post this is . . . dunno
37. The person least likely to re-post this is . . dunno
38. My relationship with my grandparents . . .fine...live in a different state.
39. My most treasured possession is . . .not a possession. My Dogs.
40. My favorite pictures . . .are of my dogs.
41. I sing . . .badly.
42. If I were a crayon . . . (weird question) Brown.
43. Someday I want to travel to . . .Montana (rolling dog ranch).
44. I am wearing . . . big black hoop earrings. my hair in a bun with a blue and gold barrette...blue jeans and a gray jacket.
45. My favorite class(es) . . . were English and Art.
46. My favorite language is . . .good ole' American Grammar...English, sorta. LOL.
47. It hurts . . . when people play mind games
49. My profile picture is . . my dogs.
50. Someone who is always the happiest to see me...my dogs.

No comments: